2010. november 6., szombat

Anniversary – alone?...

The 1st Anniversary is coming on monday and we will be in 2 different towns that day... How can I express what I feel?
"Once upon a time there was light in my life but now there's only love in the dark..." – how Bonnie Tyler sing it.
This song rightly reflects how I feel about this anniversary and getting lonely. You have to listen to it with the sound on, it's so impressive.
So I have to accept that I can spend this time alone. And to celebrate the anniversary I need some tipps: what should I do? Going out? Staying at home? See a moovie? (Which one? I have no idea.)
Give me ideas on what I should do to celebrate this day!
I know, Debrecen would be my place on that day. But if I already have to stay in Budapest, I don't want to going to be crazy for the loneliness.
How do you celebrate the anniversary?

4 megjegyzés: