2012. február 11., szombat

My wishes for 2012

It's gonna be a belated blogpost, that I already planned at the beginning of January, but I had a really-really so much things to do, so I can post it just now.

It's time to move on and it's time to face it: my great year has gone forever. I have to look into the future.
Till the last few years I made new year's resolutions, as so many people do on the whole world, but when I realised I can not keep these promises - above all, just for myself -, I changed my things about this tradition and started leaving out the big promises on New Years Eve.
And what is more, I have found a new idea: to make WISHES, instead of personal goals. You can find many pictures about people's new year-wishes on the internet, the worldwide web is full of with them. I also took a bunch of great photos, of course with my biggest wishes for the new year in 2012.

*****

Ez egy megkésett blogbejegyzés lesz, amit már január elején terveztem, de nagyon-nagyon sok dolgom volt, így csupán most tudom közzétenni.

Ideje továbblépni és elfogadni: az én nagyszerű évemnek mindenkorra vége. A jövőbe kell tekintenem.
Az utolsó néhány évben magam is tettem újévi fogadalmakat, ahogyan oly sokan az egész világon, azonban, látva, hogy nem tudom tartani magam ezekhez az ígéretekhez - mindenek előtt, csupán magamnak -, megváltoztattam gondolataimat erről a hagyományról és idén már kihagytam a fogadkozást az új esztendő éjjelén.
Sőt, mi több, új ötletem támadt: KÍVÁNSÁGOKAT megfogalmazni, a személyes rezolúciók helyett. Az interneten számos képet találhatsz az emberek újévi vágyairól, a világháló tele van velük. Most én is közreadok egy csokorra valót, természetesen a saját legnagyobb elvárásaimmal a 2012-es esztendőt illetően.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just for the summer Olympic Games ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did you make any wish for this year?
Kívántál valamit erre az évre?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése